Hello Energy – We are Designing the Future with new gas solutions to cater to the specific, unmet market need for industrial, power generation, medical and residential gas sectors of the Nigerian economy. With our production and storage facilities, we have the capacity to supply a wide variety of gases and our innovative delivery solution are designed to help you get the gas you need.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Officer
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Facilities officer to oversee all building-related activities. You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well functioning.
- The ideal candidate will be well-organized and able to optimize the use of space and equipment while reducing operating costs. Leadership abilities and phenomenal efficiency can set you apart among our candidate pool.
- The goal is to ensure our business’s accommodation is problem-free and safe so that employees can work under the best conditions.
- Plan and coordinate all installations and refurbishments
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts
- Keep financial and non-financial records
- Perform analysis and forecasting
- BSc / BA in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration or relevant field
- Relevant professional qualification will be an advantage
- 1-3 years work experience.
- Proven experience as facilities officer or relevant position
- Well-versed in technical / engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical / critical thinking
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as subject of the mail.
- Kindly note that only CV’s attached in Pdf format will be reviewed.
- Candidate must Reside in Onitsha.