eProcess Nigeria (EPN) is the FinTech subsidiary of the Ecobank Group – that handles software development and business process automation for its 33 African countries and 3 Representative Offices (Paris, London & Johannesburg). EPN currently has numerous projects across the Pan-African space.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Experienced Java Developer
- The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player.
- He / She will be a lead developer responsible for the delivery of integration and software package development in Java.
- He / She should have a good knowledge of Java programming and have outstanding communication and leadership skills. Strong experience in PL/SQL package development will be an added advantage.
- He / she must be open to flexi-work arrangements (also work from home) in a very cordial ‘no-suit-no-tie’ environment and willing to travel when required. [Junior Software Engineers need not apply, please.]
- Minimum education level – Good technology-related university degree preferably in Computer Science/Electrical Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or Numeric Science
- Minimum of 5 years cognate IT experience
- Multi-lingual ability will be an advantage
Skills & Experience:
- Systems Development Life Cycle and Programming Languages
- Application/ Systems design and Interface design
- Good understanding of workflow system
- Good understanding of Oracle Banking Platform (OBDX, Flexcube)
- Good understanding of digital technology
- Adequate knowledge of web technologies, methodologies and design patterns.
- Adequate knowledge of Java, web components, SQL and other database languages, NoSQL, structured and Unstructured database, PL/SQL
- Knowledge of governing security standards.
- Good knowledge of Microservice development and DevOps CI/CD techniques
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like JSF and Spring MVC
- In-depth knowledge of Data structure and algorithm
- Knowledge of the Ecosystem – Skilled in the use of the technologies in the Java ecosystem: Struts, Spring, Maven, Gradle, Ant, JUnit, Spock, and Hibernate, among many others.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online