Green Field Health Management Limited is a Health Maintenance credited by the NHIS with a goal to achieve high quality and cost effective health care delivery for its registered participants through a network of healthcare providers spread across the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Driver
Job Type: Full Time
- The Driver will be responsible for providing safe, secure and efficient transportation of personnel and resources and taking proper care of vehicles in accordance with the organization’s policies and standards.
- Clearly providing timely communication regarding transport arrangements and any changes to transport user.
- Raising advances relating to journeys and making retirements according to agreed time standards for same.
- To render transport assistance to staff, as well as delivery activities.
- To undertake logistical support to designated workshops, meetings and events according to stated requirements.
- Carry out routine mail dispatch service as may be required.
- OND Certificate Holder (Minimum).
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a driver with a private organization – Essential
- Experience of working as part of a successful team / function – Essential
- Knowledge of traffic rules and road network in the region – Essential
- Basic mechanical knowledge – Desirable.
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Submit a physical copy at:
Plot 14 Market Garden Pocket Layout,
Garden Avenue, G.R.A,