A new firm located in Ibadan, Oyo State is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below in their Ibadan unit:
Job Title: Executive Trainee / Receptionist
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative / Executive trainee to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties.
- Recommended candidate will be the “Face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
- You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information.
- A customer-oriented approach is essential. The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests and act as the face of the company.
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Handle English Language training classes.
- B.Sc. holder in English or Communications
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic book-keeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
Application Closing Date
5th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com with the “Job title” as the subject heading.