OpenEmployment.NG – Our client in the Fintech Industry is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the MD
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- Our client in the Fintech Industry is currently looking to hire an Executive Assistant to the MD to provide strategic assistance in the management of his day to day activities while serving as a point of contact between the MD and all internal and external communications.
- You will be required to carry out instructions as given by the MD, to ensure the smooth running of the MD’s functions.
What You’ll Do
A snapshot of your responsibilities include:
- Assist the MD with daily administrative duties and completes a variety of administrative task that includes managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Conduct research on prospective clients and financial information required to meet client needs as well as improving the organizational processes.
- Draft reports, letters, proposals, prepare, and coordinate oral and written communication with clients and prospects.
- Support the MD on all his external commitments as requested or assigned.
- Assist in coordinating the agenda of management meetings, taking minutes of meetings, and following up with assigned action items.
- Support the MD to prepare information for presentation, media, interviews etc.
- Develop effective systems with the MD and COO to ensure the smooth operations of the Business.
- Organize and coordinate office functions activities and communications to ensure efficient workflow and office operations.
- Research prioritizes and follow up on all incoming issues and concerns addressed to the MD including those of sensitive or confidential nature determine the appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the MD and the other staff, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility trust, and support with other staff.
- Work closely and effectively with the MD to keep him and well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and following up appropriately.
Great to Have
- BSc/HND in Accounts, Finance, or any other relevant field.
- At least 3 years relevant experience as an Executive Assistant
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package.
- Good Financial literacy
- N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
3rd October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.