Birdview Group was conceived as an emissary of change, whose assignment is to inspire the image, lifestyle, disposition, and attitude of people towards due actualization of their desires. We seek to use media, communications, travels and tours to ignite hope, motivating people to reach out for their dreams and become the best they can be.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks.
- Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, providing strategic solutions, managing events including online events and activities.
- To be successful in this role, you should be able to think strategically, be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to executive members.
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant discipline
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Strategic thinker/ planner
- N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.