S. Lloyd Nigeria Limited – Our client, a leading FMCG group of companies (Food & Beverages) in Nigeria, is currently hiring an experienced and objective-driven candidates to fill the below position:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Job Reference: EAS20200090
Location: Odighi Community, Edo
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages;
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks;
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports;
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives;
- Helping prepare for meetings physically or virtually;
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings;
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives;
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software;.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed;
- Making travel arrangements for executive;
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database;
- Opening, sorting, and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence;
- Provide general administrative support.
- B.Sc. / HND in Social Sciences or related field from a recognized institution;
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience will be an added advantage;
- Must be computer literate and proficient in the use of MS office suit;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Good problem-solving with strong decision-making skills;
- Must be result oriented and able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment;
- Must be a FEMALE GENDER, very smart and presentable;
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Odighi Community in Edo State.
N50,000 per month
Application Closing Date
14th Ocotober, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter and CV along with a passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.