Do you want to apply for the latest award in Estonia? If yes, then you can apply for the Estonian School of Diplomacy for the academic year 2020-2021 and get a chance to win an award.
The aim of this grant is to support young diplomats and civil servants to participate in its 9-month certificate program on International Relations and European Integration.
- Eligible Countries:
- Least Developed Countries: Afghanistan, Angola1, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu1, Yemen, Zambia
- Other Low-Income Countries: Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Zimbabwe
- Lower Middle-Income Countries Upper Middle-Income Countries and Territories: Armenia, Bolivia, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Congo, Faso Côte d’Ivoire, Egypt, El Salvador, Eswatini, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Tokelau, Tunisia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Viet Nam, West Bank and Gaza Strip,
- Upper Middle-Income Countries and Territories: Albania, Algeria, Antigua and Barbuda2, Argentina2, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, China (People’s Republic of), Colombia, Cook Islands3, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Equatorial Guinea, Fiji, Gabon, Grenada, Guyana, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Montenegro, Montserrat, Namibia, Nauru, Niue, North Macedonia, Palau2, Panama2, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Helena, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Serbia, South Africa, Suriname, Thailand, Tonga, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Venezuela, Wallis and Futuna
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is acceptable for Diploma and civil servants study.
- Admissible Criteria: For applying, students must have the following criteria:
- Be no older than 35
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree
- Be currently employed by the foreign or civil service of their country
- Be highly motivated to learn about international relations and related disciplines. Priority will be given to candidates who intend to continue their professional careers in the civil or diplomatic service of their country
- Be hard-working, co-operative, and prepared for an intercultural study environment
The Estonian School of Diplomacy is awarding The grants that will cover all the following:
- Tuition fees
- A monthly stipend (€450.00)
- Accommodation in Tallinn (including internet and utilities)
- Health insurance in Estonia during the period of study
- The cost of obtaining a Schengen visa
- NB: Scholarship does NOT include costs of travel to and from Estonia
- How to Apply: To begin your application award, applicants need to take admission to the university. After that take a note of your login details and the link to the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the application form, CV, letter of motivation, transcript, and passport-sized photographs.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying students need to check the general entry requirements of the university
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have an advanced command of English and as well as have any evidence of English proficiency.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN THE UK 2020-2021