ESMT offers partial tuition scholarships for accepted Master’s in Management students who show academic merit and leadership potential.
Scholarships are allocated based on academic excellence, personal and professional achievements, leadership potential and interpersonal skills. Scholarships will be awarded to candidates with any backgrounds, although candidates from quantitative subject areas like science, technology, engineering, finance, economics or mathematics are especially encouraged to apply.
- Eligible Countries: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, Moldova, Ukraine, Russia, Serbia, Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Montenegro, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Albania, Romania, Bulgaria.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in business development
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates are expected to prove their strong intention to promote business development and pursue professional options in their home country.
International student can apply
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN CYPRUS 2021-2022
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN CANADA 2021-2022