Earning a masters degree helps you to gain specialised knowledge to advance in your field. Examining this importance of the study, Umea University is providing the Erling-Persson Scholarships for International Students in Public Health.
There are eight opportunities available for worldwide candidates who wish to pursue a masters degree program at the Umea University in Sweden.
Umea University was founded in 1965, and it is a university in Umea, Sweden. The university is the fifth oldest within Sweden’s present borders, and it is ranked among the 297 in the world university rankings.
Why at Umea University? At Umea, students will experience an inspiring educational environment that stimulates creative learning and innovation. They have a professional and dedicated teacher along with world-leading research.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree program in public health
- Eligibility Criteria: For being considered,
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country outside of EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- have completed your application for programme studies in public health at the master’s level
- Applicants will receive full tuition waivers and allowance of up to SEK 3000 per month.
- There are 8 awards available for the deserving overseas students.
- How to Apply: For applying, you have to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the Umea University.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of citizenship.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree equivalent to a Swedish Bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Students can show their efficiency in the English language by test scores from several internationally recognised tests.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN VIETNAM 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN TURKEY 2020-2021