Put your research skills into practice and gain new ones by applying for the EPFLglobaLeaders Doctoral Fellowships at École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne.
There are twenty-four awards available to applicants of any nationality who want to apply for the fellowship programme at the École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must hold a Master’s degree (or equivalent) before they sign their employment contract.
- Applicants must be Early Stage Researchers (ESR): by the time they sign their employment
- contract, they must not have completed more than four years of full-time research, and they
- Applicants must fulfil the MSCA transnational mobility rules and must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Switzerland for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the call deadline.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN CANADA 2021-2022