Supra Investments Limited is an indigenous Holding Company having interests in many business activities which cut across various sectors of Nigeria economy. These include: Information Technology, IT Security, Telecommunication, ICT Consulting, General Consultancy, Construction, Import and Export.
Our company is law-abiding and have always enjoyed good relationship with various government establishments, other businesses alike, banks and the society at large. Supra InvestmentsLimited has been very active locally and internationally since inception and the efforts of the management team have enabled Supra Investments Limited to build and expand its network, while establishing a tradition of excellence that permeates every area of its operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Environmental Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- B. Sc / HND in a related field.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 7 – 10 years experience in waste management.
- Must be COREN Certified.
- Candidate must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme or obtained an Exemption letter.
- Computer Skills: Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Good communication skills.
- Team work.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Certificates and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Environmental Officer” as the subject of the mail.