Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Manager
- The preferred candidate will be responsible for establishing and implementing preventive and corrective maintenance for equipment, carry out project design & implementation and partner with the procurement unit to ensure the availability of engineering spare parts.
- The Manager will help in mobilizing the local resources at the set-up phase of new manufacturing facilities including the local procurement/sourcing of tools and other project-related items.
- Candidates must possess excellent planning, analytical and strong people leadership skills.
- Ability to drive the economies of scale across all the processing facilities under the Group by sourcing the right Spare Parts, Raw materials, Packaging materials, and Machine tools.
- The ideal incumbent for this position should be a local working in Nigeria with experience from large manufacturing companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or any other related field
- Minimum of 10 years preferably in the Pharmaceutical / Manufacturing industry.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Hands-on experience in Project Valuation; Bid preparation, Contract negotiation, Project monitoring and evaluation
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills
- Membership of an Engineering professional body.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: email@example.com with the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted