Emirates Aviation University has a fantastic Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Scheme for academically proficient students, and need financial assistance.
This scheme will be awarded to newly admit full-time undergraduate and postgraduate students. It will cover up to fifty per cent of the tuition fee, and be based on merit.
Emirates Aviation University Information
Established in 2010, Emirates Aviation University is a private higher education institution located in the large city of Dubai (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants). Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Education, United Arab Emirates, Emirates Aviation University (EAU) is a coeducational higher education institution. Emirates Aviation University (EAU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from international students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: If you match the criteria given below, then you will be eligible to apply for this award:
- Applicants must have assessed as international students
- Applicants must have applied for an eligible course at the university
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative average of 90%, ninety per cent, or equivalent in the last year of their secondary education, with IELTS 6 academic or equivalent.
All the successful applicants will be eligible to get 50% of the tuition fee as an award of the program. This will help them to gain higher education at an affordable cost.
- How to Apply: To start the application process, first of all, you will need to enrol in any undergraduate or postgraduate course at Emirates Aviation University. After that, you will have to fill out an application form available at the admission and registration office. Please send you completed application forms along with the required supporting documents, to the admission and registration office by the deadline
- Supporting Documents: You are required to send the following documents as part of your application:
- A copy of the EAU offer letter to the programme of study.
- A copy of the relevant qualification required for admission to the programme.
- The applicant may also submit any other supporting documents.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: If you belong to a non-English speaking country, then you will need to prove your proficiency in the English language by achieving IELTS academic with a score of 6 or equivalent.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN BRAZIL 2020-2021