Apply for admission at Brock University and get a chance to fund your study with the Emerging Market Entrance Awards in Canada.
The programme is open for international students commencing in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Brock University Information
Founded in 1964, Brock University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the large town of St. Catharines (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Ontario. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Hamilton. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities, Ontario, Brock University (BU) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 15,000-19,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Brock University (BU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 55 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
Brock University will provide the award amount of $1,000-$4,000 for which the student is eligible in the first year of study.
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, aspirants will have to take admission in the undergraduate degree at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have the following:
- Senior Secondary school credential appropriate for entry to university in your home country;
- Academically rigorous grade 12 year
- Minimum B- average (higher for some programs)
- Language Requirement: Students must have to complete the language requirements given below:
- IELTS-overall 6.5, no band below 6.0
- TOEFL (destination code: 0895)-overall 88, with minimum 21 on speaking and 21 on writing
- CAEL-overall 70, no other band score under 60
- PTE 58
- YELT-overall category of 1 or 2
- Completion of the International Baccalaureate Diploma where English was the language of instruction
- A minimum of three years of full-time study where the primary language of instruction and evaluation was English, with acceptable grades in English and other humanities/social science secondary school courses.
- IELP Level 5 Successful completion of Level 5 of the Brock Intensive English Language program
- CAE (A1 Advanced) 176 minimum score
- CPE (C2 Proficiency) 176 minimum score
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN PHILIPPINES 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN PAKISTAN 2020-2021