GraceCo Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. Graceco is a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
At Graceco you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfill their potential. Our rapid expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire life time experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electro-mechanical Technician
- The major duties of the electro-mechanical technician are to carry out repairs and maintenance of electrical / control, mechanical, pneumatic parts of electro-mechanical equipment and other related issues in a manner that will ensure highest productivity.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on electromechanical equipment as per established standards.
- Check electro-mechanical equipment and operating systems and correct wherever necessary.
- Ensure mechanical operations, standards and controls are maintained at high quality.
- Perform welding operations when necessary.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Resolve motor, pump, conveyor and hydraulic and control problems.
- Handle machine assembly wherever necessary.
- Ensure high level technical support to other technicians.
- Show expertise in working with team and independently.
- Handle personal tools for job including up-to-date documented personal tool lists.
- Complete work order.
- Carryout other tasks assigned by the Maintenance Coordinator.
Requisite Qualifications / Experience
- HND / B.Sc. in either Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with minimum of 3 years in the electrical or mechanical maintenance field.
- Outstanding experience and expertise in maintenance, installation and assembly work in plants or relevant FMCG.
- Must be able to read electrical wiring diagram
- Strong knowledge of mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics, drives, material handling systems, gears, motor control, PLCs etc.
- Critical thinking
- Adequate welding skills.
- Substantial Knowledge about PLCs and Control.
- Adequate knowledge of machine assembly.
- Complex mechanical problem solving
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Electro-mechanical Technician” as subject of the email.