An indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing company that provides integrated services in the oil and gas industry is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer (Power & Renewable Energy)
Reports to: General Manager
- Coordinate engineering, procurement, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities of electrical and power systems to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
- Perform detailed calculations to determine construction and installation parameters and specifications.
- Develop and implement methodologies and procedures that apply principles of electrical theory to power projects.
- Supervise and train project team members as required.
- Oversee the execution of power projects to ensure that projects are completed satisfactorily, on time and within budget.
- Prepare and study technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, and topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Assist in developing new power project
- Develop budgets, estimate labor, material, and construction costs for power projects.
- Provide quality assurance/ quality control support for power projects by ensuring compliance to design specifications and safety standards
- Conduct research on electrical systems, products, components, and applications.
- Evaluate electrical systems’ and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods and properties as required.
- Design, implement, and improve electrical facilities and systems for commercial, industrial, and utility purposes.
- Conduct audit of power and electrical systems.
Qualifications & Experience
- A degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a similar position
- French speaking is an added advantage
- Experience in rural electrification and renewable energy (Solar and or Wind) will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- High level of integrity with strong work ethic with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Analytical Thinking
- Proficient in the use of relevant electrical and power software
- Good knowledge of electrical and electromechanical systems.
Application Closing Date
2nd March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER WRITING CLICK HERE TO APPLY