Unlock your academic potential with the help of this Entrance Scholarship funded by Education University of Hong Kong for the academic year 2020-21.
This award will be granted based on academic ability, personal qualities, interview performance, and non-academic achievements. To qualify, students need to enrol in an undergraduate programme at the university.
The Education University of Hong Kong Information
Founded in 1994, The Education University of Hong Kong is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the metropolis of Hong Kong (population range of over 5,000,000 inhabitants). Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Education Bureau, Hong Kong SAR, The Education University of Hong Kong (EdUHK) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 10,000-14,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. The Education University of Hong Kong (EdUHK) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 25 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: bachelor of Social Sciences in Greater China Studies
- Eligibility Criteria: To secure your place in this funding program, you need to fulfil all the given requirements:
- Must be international students
- Must hold an offer on the bachelor of social sciences in greater china studies course.
All the eligible candidates will be granted an award of HK$112,500. This scholarship is renewable and can be used to cover the educational expenses of the students.
- How to Apply: Candidates, who have received an offer to study in bachelor of social sciences in greater china studies program at the university, can send their application for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Applicants might be asked to send the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates who are seeking to enrol in an undergraduate degree program at the university must hold a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: The university accepts the following tests as proof of the proficiency in English: HKALE, HKDSE, TOEFL, IELTS Academic, GCE System, IB, SAT, and others.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN PHILIPPINES 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN POLAND 2020-2021