Eastern Mediterranean University is actively awarding a wonderful Undergraduate International programme to ease up the financial burden of bright international students.
Students who have performed great in their previous studies and are applying for an undergraduate degree programme at the university can benefit from this scheme.
Dogu Akdeniz Üniversitesi Information
Founded in 1979, Dogu Akdeniz Üniversitesi (Eastern Mediterranean University) is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the medium-sized town of Famagusta (population range of 10,000-49,999 inhabitants), Northern Cyprus. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Yüksekögretim Planlama, Denetleme, Akreditasyon ve Koordinasyon Kurulu (Higher Education Planning, Evaluation, Accreditation and Coordination Council, North Cyprus), Dogu Akdeniz Üniversitesi (DAÜ) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 10,000-14,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Dogu Akdeniz Üniversitesi (DAÜ) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 40 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 40-50% making this Cypriot higher education organization a averagely selective institution. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: There is no restriction on nationality
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any field.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be selected for this application , applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants can be from any country
- Applicants must be registered on an undergraduate degree programme.
This support will only cover the tuition fee of an approved course for the regular duration of the academic program.
- How to Apply: Students can book your place in this funding programme by completing this online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to provide the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have achieved a high school diploma to take admission in an undergraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: All the applicants who are non-native English users can prove their proficiency in English by achieving one of the following qualifications: IELTS, TOEFL IBT, TELC, LCCI, and TOLES.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SINGAPORE 2020-2021