Applications are being accepted from international candidates for the E3 Excellence postgraduate placements in Engineering, Environment and Emerging Technologies for the academic year 2020-2021.
The study program is open for students who hold an offer letter for a postgraduate taught masters programme in the School of Engineering or the School of Natural Sciences or the MSc in Energy Science and the MPhil in Environmental History.
Trinity College Dublin, University of Dublin Information
Founded in 1592, Trinity College Dublin, University of Dublin is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the medium-sized city of Dublin (population range of 500,000-1,000,000 inhabitants), County Dublin. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Department of Education and Skills, Ireland, Trinity College Dublin, University of Dublin (TCD) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 15,000-19,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Trinity College Dublin, University of Dublin (TCD) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details.
The university will provide the award amount ranging from 1000 to 5000 euro each, applied as a reduction to the tuition fees of a full-time postgraduate program for the first year of study only.
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, candidates need to take part in a postgraduate degree at the university. After being enrolled, applicants will email your application to the E3 Scholarship team on [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: (please ensure all documents include your name and Trinity Application ID):
- Trinity Offer Letter (Applicants must have received a conditional or firm offer of a place in a Trinity postgraduate course).
- 200-word statement on “How I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community.” – submit in Microsoft Word document or pdf format.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You should check the English language requirements when you come to study at Trinity College Dublin.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN CHINA 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN SWITZERLAND 2020-2021