ZETA Technologies is an independent network of solid professionals who have successfully implemented complex world-class projects in new frontiers, under challenging circumstances, for the big names in energy & power, food & beverages, as well as pharmaceuticals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Document Controller
Location: Benin, Edo
- To ensure all documents are kept in right location and are accessible for internal services
- To ensure project documentation inline withTier 1, Tier2, Tier 3 & Tier 4 classification by all departments
- To approve documents before they are filed
- Liaising with internal and external agencies that documents contain correct and understandable information
- As QHSE officer, prepare a list of QMS documents & records (Training, Audit, Meetings, etc) that will require update.
- Produce a schedule / timing when each QMS document & record will be updated
- Perform update for each document & record as per schedule
- Produce a list of QMS planned Audits, Auditors and Auditees
- Organise and produce Audit reports as per QMS Audit schedule
- Send an invite to participants interface (NPDC, NAPIMS, DPR & MAKON) monthly meeting hosted by ZETA
- Confirm attendance of participants at interface (NPDC, NAPIMS, DPR & MAKON) monthly meeting
- Make flight bookings for participants at interface (NPDC, NAPIMS, DPR & MAKON) monthly meeting
- Make transport arrangements for participants (NPDC, NAPIMS, DPR & MAKON) monthly project interface meeting hosted by ZETA in PH.
- Prepare meeting room for (NPDC, NPIMS, DPR & MAKON) monthly meeting
- As custodian of the Library ensure all materials are arranged or placed in the right category
- Maintain a proper logbook of borrowing/return of Library materials
- Assist in preparing invoices for project services rendered by ZETA.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.