Taylor’s College is welcoming candidates from all over the world to apply for the Distinction Awards in Malaysia.
The motive of the bursary is to support international students who want to apply for the diploma and foundation degree programme at the college.
Taylor’s University Information
Established in 1969, Taylor’s University is a for-profit private higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the medium-sized city of Subang Jaya (population range of 500,000-1,000,000 inhabitants), Selangor. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Kementerian Pendidikan Tinggi (Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia), Taylor’s University is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 15,000-19,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Taylor’s University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 50 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
Each successful scholar will receive a 100% tuition fee waiver to complete their education in Malaysia.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this programme, applicants have to take admission in the diploma and foundation degree programme at the college. After applying, you can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Passport with single entry endorsement (if applicable) and 3 Photocopies of Passport Biodata Details Page, Original and 3 photocopies of Visa Approval Letter (VAL) (for countries that require a visa to enter Malaysia), Original and 2 photocopies of signed Letter of Offer, Original copy of Academic Qualification transcript. In addition to the actual transcript, please include the English translation if it is in a different language, Original copy of Health/Medical Examination Form, results and x-ray film, Receipt/proof of payment for all fees.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWIMG SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN BRAZIL 2020-2021