A group of Company is seeking passionate administrator with a personal drive to grow and learn to join our technical team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Digital Systems Administrator
Responsibilities and Skills
- Setup and maintain digital media servers.
- Maintain IP based media solutions.
- Maintain, monitor and troubleshoot additional office IT / networking equipment including but not limited to media content streaming such as VOIP, COW system and remote video monitoring.
- Remote administration of IT infrastructure — using tools such as Team Viewer, MS RD or similar.
- Implement, install, maintain, configure, monitor, troubleshoot and evaluate existing and new Microsoft Windows Server/desktop operating systems with a willingness to learn about Linux based operating systems and tools.
- Configure, test and monitor backups to ensure continuity and a minimum of data loss is suffered in the event of failure,
- Think outside the box to implement cost effective solutions to improve company efficiency, such as deployment of open source solutions.
- Recommend improvements to existing processes, procedures, policies and systems.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Must have an IT Qualification / Degree – Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, ICT, Physics or related
- Should at least be CCNA or HCNA or A/A+ certified.
- At least 3+ years experience.
- Self-driven professional with a keen interest in the ICT& media environment
- Effective Troubleshooting and problem resolution capabilities.
- Advanced Technical understanding and proven working experience in terms of setup and configuration of Servers, VMs and wide area network environments.
- Technical expertise and knowledge with regards to Routing& switching, Firewalls, Internet VPNs and IP addressing.
- Excellent knowledge of best practices relating to technical management, control, and monitoring of server and network infrastructure.
- Experience and/or passion for digital and IP-based media.
- Good understanding of protocols such as RTMP, RTC, HLS.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a short Cover Note to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email
Note: Correspondence will only be conducted short listed candidates. Should you hear from us, please consider your application unsuccessful.