Techbridge is a training and consulting firm providing both STEM and Advanced IT trainings. Offering the best IT practices in our training, we also offer an unforgettableÂ employee working experience.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer
Job Type: Contract
Industry: Education & Technology
Duration of Contract: 3 Months Extendable
Purpose of the Job
- This position shall develop and assist the Marketing Manager in implementing marketing campaigns to produce effective strategy that contributes to the overall organizational objective.
- Design and oversee marketing database, email and advertising campaigns.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Evaluate metrics that affect and can improve website traffic, target audience and service quotas.
- Direct the design and functionality of the website, including creating website content in line with business objectives.
- Responsible for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing) that drive all online efforts.
- Working hours – At least 20 hours per week
Key Performance Indicators:
- Usage of Multiple Marketing tools.
Critical Success Factors
- Proven experience working and growing customer base for an educational organization.
- Proven experience with online marketing, including social media and content marketing.
- Experience Required: Minimum of 2 years experience in Marketing with technical expertise.
- Educational Requirements: Candidate must possess a minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Marketing, Business or any other related field.
- Knowledge Required: Firm grasp of all print and digital marketing channels, technology and internet culture.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Working knowledge of Google ads, email marketing, SEO, Content creation and Social media Account Growth.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team while maintaining effective working relations.
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Digital Marketing Officer” as subject of the email.