An IT Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Tros Technologies Digital Marketing Officer develops strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to our company pages and generate interest in company products and services.
- Creates engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Where necessary, contact and engage third party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google AdMob Google AdSense and other similar sites to monetize online platforms
- Drive traffic to our company web pages and product landing pages
- Manage projects including delegating tasks, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Mass Communications, Advertising or Marketing desirable.
- 2-4 years’ experience in Digital Marketing,
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills, as well as editing skills
- Self-motivated, strong leadership skills, team-oriented, goal-oriented, strong attention to detail,
- SEO, SEM, PPC, Google AdWords, Content Management Systems, Photoshop, InDesign, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Microsoft Office.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a Cover Letter/email to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: CV must be in PDF format. MS Word format will be rejected.