Aureole Consulting Limited – Our client, an indigenous player in the IT industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer
- The Digital Marketing officer would be responsible for the developing and improving the online presence of the company through creative digital strategies that would improve the company’s image.
- Develop and implement viable marketing strategies to grow the digital space of the company.
- Utilize print, digital, social, and event channels to drive B2B marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for developing strategic content that would improve sales for the company.
- Work with other staff members towards developing the company digital programs.
- Run targeted marketing campaigns to generate the highest quality leads.
- Mange all the company social media accounts regularly.
- Deploy campaigns across multiple platforms including; Websites, Email, Google Ads.
- Research, plan, write, edit and optimize a variety of content deliverables ranging from text ads to long-form blog posts.
- Regularly collect data on our marketing initiatives in order to monitor and report progress and provide necessary changes to make data-driven improvements.
- B. Sc. / HND in Marketing or any other related field
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Creativity, originality and attention to details
- Content creation and brand development
- Vast knowledge of current trends in the digital space
- Excellent communication skills
- Conversant with online marketing channels
- Ability to work independently with or without supervision
- Time-management skills
N100,000 – N200,000 / Monthly.
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online