Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Graduate Trainee
- Do you love challenges?
- Would you like to make a real difference?
- Are you:
- Committed to life-long learning
- A critical thinker
- An excellent communicator
- A skillful writer
- A highly driven individual
- Passionate about marketing
- Looking for a rewarding career full of opportunities to learn, grow, contribute and become more?
- If you answered YES to all of the above, this might be the perfect role for you.
- We seek to engage self-driven, highly motivated and passionate individuals who are exceptional writers, superior communicators and are actively interested in a career in Digital Marketing.
- We guarantee that individuals whose profiles match the requirements perfectly will have a perception-expanding career with us.
In addition to the above, suitable candidates must:
- Have robust background experience in writing and speaking professionally
- Have exceptional work ethics
- Be able to pay strong attention to details
- Have a minimum of 1 year on-job marketing experience Or 1-year experience as a freelancer Or possess relevant marketing certifications
Other desirable requirements:
- Possession of English Language degree
- Work experience in a Professional Services firm
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online