Gen128 Business Solutions is a business service provider that exists to provide professional, confidential and highly effective business administrative support to our clients. Our services are specifically tailored to meet individual client needs. Our aim is to free you from time-consuming, low productivity tasks which will result in you focusing on activities that will move your business forward + Increase your profits. The services we offer Include: Back Office Support, Marketing Solutions and Information Technology Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are a business based in Lagos currently looking to hire a proactive and creative Digital Marketing Executive to join our team. You must be an experienced marketing executive with both online & traditional marketing skills within the Information Technology & Business services environment, ideally with a global foot print.
- We’re looking for an experienced candidate who is comfortable juggling multiple priorities at once.
- Create & Manage marketing campaigns by working with our clients and suppliers
- Manage and optimise lead generation that impact all stages of the customer journey
- Deliver regular campaign analysis drawing on relevant reports including Google Analytics, email data, campaign metrics KPI reports and social data analysis.
- Work with the web team to enhance the webpages + actively monitor and improve SEO performance
- Manage and develop all campaign elements including but not limited to ads, PPC campaigns, blogs, info graphics, print, events, sponsorship, CRM, email communications, video, social media and SEO optimisation, utilising internal and external resources as appropriate
- Uncover trends and share relevant insight with Senior Management
- Candidate should possess relevant qualification with at least 3 years work experience.
- Digital Marketing Strategy;
- Email & Video Marketing;
- Content Marketing
- Experience in using LinkedIn for marketing & advertisement campaigns;
- Experience in using Facebook for marketing & advertisement campaigns;
- Experience in using Instagram for marketing & advertisement campaigns;
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Multi language skills advantageous
Perks of working for this Client:
- Flexible / agile working
- Incredible progression programmes and development through the business
- Friendly, fun working environment
Basic: N85,000 + Commission.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.