Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a reputable Advertising company focused on Brand Design and Strategy with the aim of creating functional messaging channelled through cost effective and accurate media that deepens brand loyalty is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Ref Id: IMC/205/DM
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 years
- The Digital Marketer will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- You will be responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management.
- You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- You will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Creating and managing all campaigns (Search Engine Marketing, Display, etc.) across all platforms (clients and internal when necessary) in order to maximize ROI (traffic, conversions etc.).
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Developing and monitoring campaign budgets.
- Planning and managing our social media platforms.
- Optimizing and creating Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, Bing campaigns etc., with targets, goals, clear analysis and tracking for maximum ROI.
- Preparing accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinating with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluating important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Identifying relevant influencers and influencer platforms for client brands and work with them to facilitate brand engagement and ROI.
- Working with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Overseeing and managing all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Evaluating emerging technologies and Providing thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Advertising or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Digital Marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Strong client relationship management skills.
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization.
- Market research experience.
- Proven ability to work as a part of a team and independently.
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team.
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only to email@example.com using the role “Digital Marketer” as the subject of your application.
Note: Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only.