Studying abroad is always an adventure filled with challenges. If you want to remove your financial barriers, then you can apply for the Dermadry Scholarship 2020.
The grant is open to students over the age of 18 currently enrolled in a post-secondary programme.
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, aspirants have to complete the online application form and also upload a video.
- Supporting Documents: All videos should be a minimum of 60 seconds (no maximum) and should include you talking about hyperhidrosis and how it has affected your school life and beyond.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have previous degree certificates with good academic results.
- Language Requirement: Students must have sufficient knowledge of writing and speaking the English language.
Benefits: Each winner will receive the award amount of $2,000 to complete their higher education in Canada.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND 2020-2021