The Danish Diabetes Academy is pleased to announce the Postdoctoral Fellowships for outstanding candidates. The studentships are available for the academic year 2020/21.
There are five 1/3-financed three-year postdoctoral awards available for international students who want to apply for the PhD degree in the field of diabetes research.
The DDA will fund the postdoctoral fellowship up to an amount of DKK 600,000 in total, partly covering the salary of the postdoctoral fellow during the project period.
- How to Apply: Applications must be written in English and submitted via the online application form for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum Vitae, recommendation letters, copy of your PhD diploma, copy of your Master’s degree certificate, motivation letter other relevant documentation (e.g. recommendations, certificate of English proficiency)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission. Applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: High-level English language skills are required (oral as well as written).
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN PAKISTAN 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND 2020-2021