ASC Nigeria Limited, a member of the Onstream Group is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Data & Analytics Developer
- The successful candidate shall be responsible for Designing, Implementing and Managing systems for turning data into high-value, actionable insights through the delivery of state-of-the-art, scalable, enterprise data platforms, data science and analytics solutions for our company through a variety of techniques and technologies, from modelling, forecasting, transforming and enriching the data to presenting the data in a meaningful form.
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Design and build data integration processes from internal and external source systems into the Enterprise Data Warehouse/Lake.
- Develop dashboards that brings out insight from data for data across the organization
- Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modelling, visualization and communication deliverables.
- Develop use cases and data visualizations. Deliver value to the business from data analysis and document, catalog, profile, cleanse and audit the data.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives using advanced data modelling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Gather reporting and analysis requirements and translate into reporting structures data models, including aggregate tables, relational and dimensional.
- Profile and analyze source data to determine the best reporting structures.
- Provides business and technical expertise for the analytics process, tools, and applications for a business function or business unit.
The right candidate should possess the following:
- A University degree in Computer Sciences or Physical Sciences or Engineering; professional qualifications will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years post-graduation experience, out of which 3 years should be a similar role within the IT department or Digital function of a reputable organization preferably Oil & Gas company.
Application Closing Date
4th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com Include the position applying for in the subject of your email.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interviews.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification of such candidate(s).