Integrated Automotive Services is a fully integrated sales and aftersales service provider for a wide range of heavy-duty vehicles (i.e. trucks, buses, coaches, etc.) and components. We pride ourselves in being the one- stop- shop for the design and sales of new assets, procurement of spare parts for fleets, tyre management, importation and assembly of trucks, trailers and buses, as well as maintenance, repair & overhaul of trucks/trailers. We also represent several notable global original equipment and component manufacturers within the Nigerian market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- Collates, monitors, and reports task allocation data across alllocations and deliver findings in context to the management.
- Develop budget analysis, tracking and reporting to support team on financial analysis and tracking.
- Create compelling reports using database, web analytics and social graph data.
- Monitor and report the staff and technicians’ attendance on daily basis.
- Maintain accurate records of departmental information for report purposes.
- Resolve data discrepancies and drill down data facts to ensure reliability in data storage.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor Degree / HND qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
27th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online