Get your undergraduate degree in Saudi Arabia! Applications are exclusively open for the Dar Al-Hekma Merit Award at Dar Al-Hekma University.
There is a fully-funded position available for domestic students who are going to start an undergraduate degree programme at the university in Saudi Arabia.
Dar Al-Hekma University Information
Founded in 1999, Dar Al-Hekma University is a private higher education institution located in the large city of Jeddah (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Makkah. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Education, Saudi Arabia, Dar Al-Hekma University (DAH) is a women only higher education institution. Dar Al-Hekma University (DAH) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details.
- How to Apply: Students who are enrolling in the undergraduate degree programme at the university can apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Provide General Secondary Education Certificate or its equivalent approved by the Saudi Ministry of Higher Education, a copy of the Qudurat test score, four recent passport-size colour photographs with hair covered, photocopy of the ID card, photocopy of the passport and a complete health record signed and stamped by a medical doctor
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a Qudurat test score not less than 80% and a Tahsili Score of less than 80%.
- Language Requirement: Students must have a score of 500 and above on the TOEFL or its equivalents.
Benefits: Dar Al-Hekma University will provide a full funding for students to cover their educational expenses in Saudi Arabia.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN DENMARK 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN CYPRUS 2020-2021