Many students dream of studying in the United States, but due to financial obstacles, they are unable to do it. To cover study expenses, Daemen College is granting the international awards for the 2020/2021 session.
The bursary is available for motivated and talented international students who will commence undergraduate and graduate degree coursework at the university.
Daemen College Information
Founded in 1947, Daemen College is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the large town of Amherst (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), New York. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, Daemen College is a small (uniRank enrollment range: 3,000-3,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Daemen College offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 72 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 50-60% making this US higher education organization a averagely selective institution. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
Daemen College will provide an award amount of range from $9,500 – $12,500 for the academic year 2020/2021 to the successful candidates.
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this award, then you are required to take admission for the undergraduate or graduate degree coursework at Daemen College. After taking confirmation, you can complete the application form for this study-fund.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the required supporting documents such as secondary school records, one letter of recommendation, English proficiency testing results, documentation of financial support, and a copy of the data page of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates are advised to check the entry requirements asked by the university to study an undergraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s first language is not English, they have to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARHIP TO STUDY IN AUSTRALIA 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN VIETNAM 2020-2021