IO Furniture Limited is a full-service interior design and manufacturing company characterized by our uncompromising quality and innovative design solutions. With innovation, functionality, and style at the heart and soul of our company, we deliver perfection consistently.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- To drive sales and achieve revenue target by engaging both new and existing customers
- These customers will include visitors to the showroom, email enquiries, in bound telephone enquiries and enquiries via the Company website.
- To generate more business opportunities for the company through engaging with prospective clients and doing the same with present clients in order to secure repeat business and referrals.
- To develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the company’s products and services; and have the ability to engage and advise clients on their furniture requirements and to resolve any customer complaints.
- Demonstrate a proven ability to network to deliver business results.
Core Working Relationships:
- Walk-in Clients
- Existing Clients
- Interior Designers
- Technical Department
- Logistics / Procurement Department
- Accounts Department.
- Greet and welcome customers to the showroom.
- Respond to Clients’ enquiries in a professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects, profiles them and identify appropriate product solution for them.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Make presentations to clients on the company’s product and services to facilitate the closure of sales.
- Obtain and articulate clients’ brief and assist them in identifying the solution they require.
- Provide clients’ with weekly update on their project or order.
- Ensure that clients complaints are resolved on time
- Ensure that email and telephone enquiries are responded to promptly within 24 hours.
- Prepare accurate quotations, tenders and job orders.
- Daily showroom walkthrough to attach price tags to all items.
- Update departmental documentations regularly as assigned
- Update showroom stock movement records daily
- Prepare daily activity reports on the following;
- Sales closure,
- Number of unconfirmed orders converted to sales
- Growth of customers’ database,
- Walk-in clients: Prioritized and segmented by order value
- Number of online enquiries received and attended to
- Customer complaints received and resolved daily
- Visit clients’ sites as may be required (before commencement of project , during installation and after installation for resolution and sign off).
Key Job Attributes
- Oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving, creativity
- Ability to Multitask
- Ability to work with a team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to be proactive and deliver results
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Administrative Skills
- Project management Skills
- Sound knowledge of the Company’s products and services
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Package
- Good understanding of the use of Social Media
- Networking skills.
Education & Experience
- First Degree from a recognized University
- MBA or M.Sc will provide an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Customer service and sales oriented role.
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER WRITING CLICK HERE TO APPLY