Would you like to study in Australia? Make your dream come true by applying for the Access Support international awards offered by Curtin University.
The programme aims to support high-achieving international students who are going to enrol in undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework.
Curtin University Information
Founded in 1966, Curtin University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the large city of Perth (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Western Australia. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Kalgoorlie, Northam, Sydney, Miri and Singapore. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Department of Education and Training, Australia, Curtin University (Curtin) is a very large (uniRank enrollment range: over-45,000 students) coeducational higher education institution. Curtin University (Curtin) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 53 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 40-50% making this Australian higher education organization a averagely selective institution. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
Curtin University will provide a one-off AUD$1,500 fee remission against Semester 1, 2021 fees.
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants can need to take admission to the university. After the admission process, students are invited to apply as normal for their chosen undergraduate or master program through any one of Curtin University registered education agents. Students can also apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Admissions Office will assess each application accordingly and issue a supplementary letter, along with a Letter of Offer, to confirm whether the applicant has been successful.
- Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN VENEZUELA 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN YEMEN 2020-2021