If you have an interest in pursuing a career in politics, then here is a wonderful chance to apply for the Curtin Edmund Rice Emerging Leaders International Scholarships. The programme is open to worldwide students for the academic session 2020/2021.
The purpose of the funding programme is to stimulate change for a better world and encourage excellent students who want to pursue undergraduate degree coursework in Australia.
Curtin University Information
Founded in 1966, Curtin University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the large city of Perth (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Western Australia. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Kalgoorlie, Northam, Sydney, Miri and Singapore. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Department of Education and Training, Australia, Curtin University (Curtin) is a very large (uniRank enrollment range: over-45,000 students) coeducational higher education institution. Curtin University (Curtin) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 53 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 40-50% making this Australian higher education organization a averagely selective institution. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in Business and Law, Health Sciences, Humanities, Science & Engineering, and Aboriginal Studies.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Enrolled full-time (100 credits) in an undergraduate degree at Curtin University in semester 1, 2021.
- Demonstrated leadership potential.
- Must have an interest in pursuing a career in politics.
The programme will provide the following support for up to a maximum of 3 years:
- The total value of up to $15,000 paid as a cash stipend of $2,500 per semester. The amount can be used at the recipient’s discretion to contribute towards educational related expenses such as textbooks and/or general living expenses.
- Opportunity to participate in the Edmund Rice Centre WA Developing Community Leaders Initiative (highly recommended).
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the funding, candidates first have to take admission in an undergraduate degree course at Curtin University. After getting enrolled, students must complete and submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Must maintain a full-time study load of at least 100 credit points each study period at Curtin University.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN CANADA 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN TURKEY 2020-2021