Tuition is on the rise nationwide, and scholarships give students access to higher education. Therefore, the China Scholarship Council (CSC), KU Leuven, and IMEC are jointly offering the CSC IMEC KU Leuven Scholarships programme.
The main purpose of PhD degree Scholarships helps to reduce the impact of rising tuition costs. The grant is open for Chinese students.
- CSC provides a living stipend as well as the return international airfare between China and Belgium to each scholarship holder.
- Imec or KU Leuven will waive the tuition fee, provide medical insurance and a housing allowance of max. 400€/month or an equivalent reduction in housing costs in a university residence for the period of funding provided by CSC. The KU Leuven registration fee cannot be waived.
- The scholarship funding for each scholarship holder will be up to 48 months.
- How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission for thePhD degree programme at the KU Leuven University.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit the previous degree certificate, copy of passport and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are required to hold their previous certificates of degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you will take the test.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN HONG KONG 2020-2021