Michael Stevens Consulting – Since its founding in 1991, Michael Stevens Consulting has grown to become a leading provider of high-value Human Resources, Recruitment, Learning & Development, Outsourcing and Business Advisory solutions to multinationals, local corporate organizations, governments and multilateral organizations. Our depth of our expertise, defined by carefully selected pool of multi-disciplinary consultants, ensures that we continue to be the firm of choice to our growing list of discerning clientele.
We currently operate from 3 states in Nigeria (Lagos, Ogun and Rivers) and Accra in Ghana while plans are underway to open offices in the Gambia, Sierra Leone and Liberia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Sales Executive
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Credit Officer to facilitate lending for our clients by assessing creditworthiness and processing relevant paperwork.
- Credit Officer responsibilities include preparing loan applications, evaluating clients’ financial information and calculating risk ratios. To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of lending procedures and customer service experience.
- Ultimately, you will help our clients acquire loans in a timely manner, while ensuring we comply with the law.
- Review loan requests.
- Market offerings/products to potential clients.
- Develop marketing/sales strategies.
- Assess clients’ financial status.
- Evaluate creditworthiness and risks.
- Contact clients to gather financial data and documentation.
- Analyze risks and approve or reject loan requests.
- Calculate financial ratios (e.g. credit scores and interest rates).
- Set up payment plans.
- Maintain updated records of loan applications.
- Follow up with clients about loan renewals.
- Monitor progress of existing loans.
- BSc in Banking and Finance, Economics / Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience.
- Proven work experience as a Credit Officer, Loan Officer or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with lending procedures and products.
- Strong business development skills.
- Ability to create and process financial spreadsheets.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Customer service experience.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.