A New Gaming Company is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Content Specialist / Social Media Manager
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a smart and competent individual that be responsiblefor evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, creating engaging and compelling original text and video content, managing posts, and responding to followers promoting the company’s brand through creative writing.
- Develop relevant engagement, creative, and innovative content on social media platforms to promote brand and products.
- Schedule posts and interact with followers and users on social media platforms (FB, Twitter, Inst, etc.) daily to grow and maintain followers.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and SMS.
- Virtualize, shoot, and edit day-to-day content in the form of (but not limited to) photos, graphics, videos, and GIFs primarily for social media channels.
- Review and revise written materials and collect users’ feedback to optimize the product.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and make changes as needed.
- Identify customer’s needs and recommend and create new contents to address gaps in the company’s existing content.
- Organize materials for campaign plan arrangement or outline and writes a synopsis.
- Add to creative and strategic ideas for online marketing initiatives of our brand and products.
- Responsibilities cover developing to enlighten clients and promote the organization’s work and brand.
- Assist the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. Online Marketing certification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience in content creation or similar role.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target customers.
- Pays attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in output regarding content, design, and brand.
- Familiar with design software and technologies.
- Excellent communication skills both written and Oral.
- Creative and innovative thinking skill
NGN200,000 – NGN250,000.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.