Mahogany International – Mahogany Productions & Events, established in 1996, is a recognized brand within the events management and entertainment industry. We offer our clients full event production services built from over 21 years of experience in event, project management and show productions both locally and internationally. We specialise in small, medium and large events and shows; as well as corporate events, AGM’s conferences, galas, awards, fashion and trade shows, fund raising coordination, team building activities, board retreats, conventions, seminars, product launches, themes parties and grand openings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Creator / Social Media Officer
- We are currently looking to hire a Content Creator/Social Media Officer
- Research industry-related topics for the organization..
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts and social media contents.
- Create relevant digital content such as videos, pictures and fliers for posting across all social media platforms.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- At least 1 year Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role.
- Portfolio of published articles or posts.
- Hands on experience with all social media platforms.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Ability to create video contents that will be engaging.
- Time-management skills
- A basic knowledge of graphic designs is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
12th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: Funmi@mahoganyinternational.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.