A New Gaming Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Creator
- The Content Creator will handle the ideation and creation of compelling content including website copy, white papers, blog posts, social media content, and product/service descriptions
- The Content Writer is responsible for adding value by actively engaging customers/stakeholders and maintaining a cohesive brand voice
- Additional tasks handled by a Content Writer may include analyzing marketing metrics and collaborating across departments in order to execute brand initiatives.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Prepare clear marketing content for promotion of our products/services
- Monitor and coordinate the activities of brand ambassadors
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design team to generate innovative ideas
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customersТ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website / social media content as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Marketing or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Digitial Marketing Manager or Creative Director
- Creativity and Innovation skills
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications, analytics and conversion
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems and email marketing
- Ability to meet deadlines and report daily
- Experience in Sport betting industry will be an advantage.
- N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Content Creator” as the subject of the mail.