Take the first step towards your higher education goals with the Constantia Maxwell Faculty Studentship program. The Trinity College Dublin is offering this opportunity for the EU and Non-EU postgraduate students who want to study in Ireland.
The main purpose of The grant is to provide financial support for students undertaking masters studies (PME or MEd programmes) at college for the academic year 2020/21.
Trinity College Dublin, University of Dublin Information
Founded in 1592, Trinity College Dublin, University of Dublin is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the medium-sized city of Dublin (population range of 500,000-1,000,000 inhabitants), County Dublin. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Department of Education and Skills, Ireland, Trinity College Dublin, University of Dublin (TCD) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 15,000-19,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Trinity College Dublin, University of Dublin (TCD) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details.
The Trinity College Dublin will provide the award amount of 3,000 Euro contributions towards tuition fees (EU or Non-EU) for the academic year 2020/21.
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, candidates need to take part in a postgraduate degree (PME or Med) at the university. After being enrolled, applicants can apply and submit the application by email to Dr Keith Johnston at kjohnsto-at-tcd.ie
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must attach all the following documents:
- Full name and TCD application number (assigned by TCD when the application is submitted)
- Specific course (PME or MEd) and strand for which you intend to register
- A brief list of your main educational qualifications, awarding institutions, and final grade/standing in each qualification
- A personal statement outlining the reasons why you believe you are deserving of a Constantia Maxwell Faculty Studentship.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You should check the English language requirements when you come to study at Trinity College Dublin.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN FINLAND 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN DENMARK 2020-2021