Empire Trust Microfinance Bank is a financial institution that was incorporated with the objective of reducing the number of Nigerians living below poverty line by providing responsive financial services and offerings in line with the global initiative of poverty alleviation in order to enhance the quality of life of the low-end actively engaged populace .The bank was incorporated in 2014 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a Microfinance Bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Confidential Secretary
- Performs various secretarial, clerical, and administrative duties
- Schedules meetings and appointments, maintains calendars, and makes travel arrangements for the Managing Director.
- Maintains and files confidential records, such as MDâ€™s records, contract negotiations, and any notes and data related to those files.
- Type mail-able documents that are error free for operational / administrative use
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Provide strategic secretarial functions to help achieve set goal.
Qualifications & Required Skills
- Degree / HND in Secretarial Administration and related discipline.
- Must have at least 2 years cognate experience in a structured setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Integrity and professionalism
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.