Starsunny Motors Limited was established in 2007. Starsunny renders a conducive and a reliable services to travellers who travels with us because your safety and confortability is our concern.
Starsunny Motors is one of the leading Bus transportation company in Nigeria and extends the first class transportation services that customers have come to expect. Starsunny offers exprienced drivers with vehicles on request. Be it a business travel, city tour, long disance transpotation, weddings journeys & collection service our team can make your travel comfortable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Commercial Bus Driver
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Practice safe driving habits
- Follow all state and national safety regulations and standards
- Accurately follow routes, maps, and directions
- Open vehicle doors and assist passengers
- Load cargo and baggage
- Keep exterior of vehicle clean and presentable
- Maintain vehicle equipment; replace oil, fill the gas tank, perform general motorvehicle maintenance as needed for safety
- Clean windows, windshields, and mirrors as needed
- Keep interior of vehicle clean of debris and clutter
- Load and unload the vehicle
- Collect payments, document amount, and offer receipts when necessary
- Complete documentation such as logs, mileage, or cargo and passenger reports
- Follow schedules and rerouting in a timely manner when faced with traffic orcongestion
Requirements and Qualifications
- Demonstrate safe driving practices
- Able to follow verbal directions, read maps, follow GPS
- Able to work well alone
- Reliable and punctual with dedicated professionalism to job and duties
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to assist passengers when needed
- Organized and able to follow a schedule
- Focused on customer service
- Positive attitude and professional demeanour
- SSCE, NCE, Diploma or equivalent; relevant experience or knowledge, skills, andmental ability.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Physically able to lift and carry object up from 10 to 30 kg
- Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, and sit for long periods of time duringdaily routine
- Previous professional experience driving preferred; training may be provided
- Able to work night, weekends, and holidays as needed
- 1 year work experience.
N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Applicant must reside within Anambra (Onitsha, Awka, Nnewi) and Enugu.