Applications call for Commercial Support Internship at General Electric. Candidates will join the GE Renewable Energy Onshore Wind Europe & Sub Saharan Africa. S/he will be working with and supporting a team of Commercial and Technical Proposal Managers in the Commercial Community for East Europe & Israel.
Candidates will be
- Part of the Commercial Operations function for GE’s Renewables Onshore Wind Business Europe & Sub Saharan Africa, reporting to the Commercial Director East Europe.
- Supporting bidding activity for major transactions in the East region for the sale of Wind Turbine Generators and long term Operation and Maintenance agreements
- Given the opportunity to participate in virtual and face to face customer meetings (meeting locations mainly in Western and East Europe/Israel).
- Working under the supervision of the Commercial Director, and in close cooperation and partnership with the Commercial and Technical Proposal Managers, the Sales Managers and other where appropriate, you will support in analyzing and assessing our customers’ requests for proposal and tenders, helping the team to prepare bids and commercial and technical offers.
- Asked to support deals in mature stages of negotiation and in the final stages of transaction closing.
- A part of virtual deal teams who coordinate the overall proposal development, with a focus on the commercial aspects of the project including internal costing/quote preparation.
- Also supporting the team and the Commercial Director in maintaining good quality data on all actively negotiated deals and future transactions captured in SalesForce (GE Wind’s main tool for Customer Relationship Management tracking).
In order to be eligible for this Commercial Support Internship at General Electric, candidates must have the following qualifications
- The final year of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an Accredited University
- Fluent in English
- Enthusiasm for working on customer-focused projects
- Good communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Appetite for analyzing (slicing and dicing) data based on the current live transactions within the team
Basically, GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
General Electric Company (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate company. As of 2018, the company operates through the following segments: aviation, healthcare, power, renewable energy, digital industry, additive manufacturing, venture capital and finance, and lighting.
|Type of Opportunity||Internships|
|Country||East Europe & Israel.|
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIPS TO STUDY ABROAD
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN CHINA & USA 2029-2021