Earn your undergraduate degree from the European University of the Atlantic by applying for the Collaboration Scholarships programme. The programme is open for the academic year 2020-21.
There are twenty awards available for students who want to undertake the undergraduate degree programme at the European University of the Atlantic in Spain.
Universidad Europea del Atlántico Information
Established in 2013, Universidad Europea del Atlántico (European University of the Atlantic) is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the large town of Santander (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Cantabria. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministerio de Educación y Formación Profesional, España (Ministry of Education and Vocational Training, Spain), Universidad Europea del Atlántico (UNEATLANTICO) is a very small (uniRank enrollment range: 1,000-1,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Universidad Europea del Atlántico (UNEATLANTICO) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details.
The European University of the Atlantic will provide the award amount of 100% of the tuition fee for winning candidates.
- How to Apply: To book your place in the programme, applicants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Photocopy of the identity card or a valid passport, personal academic record of the studies that give access to the degree, pre-registration application and submit it to European University of the Atlantic > Scholarship Service Parque Científico y Tecnológico de Cantabria/Isabel Torres 21, 39011 Santander or becas-at-uneatlantico.es.
- Admission Requirements: Student has passed the University Entrance exams, or instead holds a previous university degree and other university studies belonging to foreign educational systems and have to meet the access requirements established in the legislation in force.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY ABROAD
1. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN IRELAND 2020-2021
2. SCHOLARSHIP TO STUDY IN FRANCE 2020-2021