Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil and Gas firm is seeking to employ qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Coil Tubing Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt
- Ensure the Coil Tubing data acquisition software is functional for any CT operation.
- Working in line with the supervisor on location/base ensuring all works relating to cementing are fully carried out.
- Ensuring that all cementing equipment, ancillary and connections are serviced and fit for purpose before and after each job.
- Conduct pre-checklist, post checklist, pre-trip and post trip checks on the equipment.
- Ensure that representative cement samples, fresh water, drilling mud and additives are sent to base laboratory for API testing prior any cementing operation.
- Prepare draft cementing programme using applicable cementing software.
- Ensure all safety gears and lifting certificates are dated and filed.
- Ensure job pack files with all details (cementing units and charts, 1502 irons certificate, other auxiliary units, personnel CVs and medicals) are in place.
- Ensure all rig bound equipment are certified and are within operational dates.
- Ensure permit to work (PTW) are filled and signed before any job and are closed out after expiration of job.
- Carry out loading of TOP and BOTTOM plug accurately in the presence of customer representative.
- Ensure the bulking system are in good condition and well maintained.
- Conduct daily tool box meeting and all paper work are documented and signed.
- Conduct JSA and document same prior to job execution at the rig site.
- Ensure monthly equipment log, personnel log duly signed by customer representative, job charts, inventory and other paper work are remitted to base.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc. or it equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in the Oil and Gas Sector.
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV “MS Word” to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Coil Tubing Engineer” as email subject
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted
CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER WRITING CLICK HERE TO APPLY