White Soul Motors Limited, incorporated in 1996 is a leading importer, distributor and marketer of various brands of brand new and very clean foreign used vehicles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Representative
Location: Calabar, Cross River
- The Client Rep reports to the Operations Manager and is is responsible for the effective management and coordination of a fleet of drivers and vehicles at the clients’ site.
- He/ She also manages and ensures a cordial relationship with the company’s clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct physical and mechanical evaluation of trucks at the clients’ site in order to ensure they are safe for the transport of client’s goods and also meet up with truck standard requirements of clients
- Follow up with trucks in transit to ensure they meet delivery timeline and flag off any issues immediately
- Ensure trucks successfully pass the VIO check point
- Receive customer waybill and schedule trucks at allocated destinations
- Ensure trucks enter for loading after scheduling, conduct strict check inside and outside parking plant looking out for variance in weight
- Initiallize order on logon app to ensure ease of closure of transaction
- Indicate smooth loading in logistics schedule daily
- Record weight of trucks, reconcile trips and provide hourly updates on designated platforms
- Assist in educating drivers on client’s safety policy and other requirements
- Ensure drivers comply with clients’ safety policies at all times while in the clients’ premises
- Coordinate truck drivers at client’s site before, during and after consignment loading/offloading to avoid disruption of operations
- Report areas of non-compliance of drivers to clients’ safety policy, to fleet managers for necessary action
- Collect waybills from clients and forward to the company for proper documentation and follow up
- Review and ensures proper load documentation is correctly inputted in the software
- Verify each load quantity with the assigned driver, checking that the load quantity is accurate. Document all verification notes into the database
- Provide outstanding customer service via telephone, physical interactions email and written correspondence
- Ensure accurate and timely client invoicing
- Ensure compliance at all times to regulations. This includes internal policies and procedures such as Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and external government regulations or clients’ policies / requirements
- Ensure all clients’ standard operating procedures are followed and updated
- Meet KPI standards, as per the company procedures
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized tertiary institution
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in a similar position
- Experience in a logistics firm is an added advantage
Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of transportation documentation and terms is a plus
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results
- Excellent customer service skills
- Pro-active, strong organizational skills
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.